Friday, July 17, 2009

Embarrassment!

We're not always the perfect family I know you think we are! Future bribery methods right here. Quinton took this picture of his sister being mad that she couldn't have the camera anymore! On our way home from the family reunion.

Jacey fell asleep in her little basket bed she made for herself!


Classic embarrassing photos. Jacey livin it up!



She's gettin pretty good at the potty thing.




This one might not be too embarrassing, but one day, he might not want a picture with his sister.





2 comments:

The Luke Family said...

I can't believe how quickly kids change and grow up! We missed seeing you guys when we came through last month. But I am glad to see things are going so well for you guys.

Wish upon a Starr said...

What is it with baskets? As soon as I have one free, the kids grab it. It is one of the worlds greatest toys. I love the pics. You need to keep those in a place of easy access when they all get older.