When I got tagged, I guess it meant I had to write six quirky things about myself.
1. I have a pus obsession. I love to see pus coming out of zits. It seems so cleansing. Wierd, but just ask Sara V. who got her zit squozen in the hallway at church volleyball. Hey, she complained about the nasty zit out loud to me.
2. I may be the only person I know who could spend equally happy hours gushing over wedding dresses in Bride's magazine or playing basketball/sports. An odd combination, but I had to please my dad in some way right? Rock on SportsCenter.
3. Bunions are for old ladies? Wrong. I have a huge bunion on my right toe. Or I could be old.
4. Clutter is for losers. I hate the stuff. I have a quirky older brother who also hates it, but he's a little more extreme. He even requests non-stuff for Christmas. I'm almost there. Sometimes Jeff has to look for his stuff in the garbage or in a bag in the garage.
5. Labor and Delivery. Don't get me started. I love to hear everybody's stories of labor and delivery. When and how much they dilated, how long they had to push, the number of stitches, bring it on. I love it all. Don't know why. Can you say "A Baby Story?" I could watch all day. Cry every time.
6. I dream most every night about one of two things: waterskiing or basketball. Waterskiing dreams are very pleasant, while the basketball dreams are usually frustration, anger, or trying to prove myself. I have very vivid dreams. I notice rich color, story, and sound. Nobody try to psychoanalyze that.
I don't tag anybody. It's not really like me. I guess that's quirk numeral 7.
1 year ago